We are looking for a new Choral Director to begin August 1st, 2020.
- bachelor’s degree in music or ability to demonstrate university level musical knowledge, talented upper year students will be considered
- experience directing choirs
- experience working with elementary and high school aged children
- strong leadership skills
- strong organizational skills
- experience working with changing voices
- passionate about teaching and nurturing young musicians
- salary to be negotiated
Interested individuals should send an email to Corey Linforth (email@example.com) with a cover letter and resume by March 31st, 2020. Any questions can also be sent to Corey.
All applicants will be notified in regards to whether or not they’ve been selected for the initial phone interview.